What is Protection Royale?
Protection Royale is a unique insurance program* designed to support clients who are transacting in residential real estate through a participating Royal LePage broker.
Protection Royale gives you access to a legal assistance service†. This benefit puts at your disposal a team of lawyers specializing in real estate, providing sound advice and answering any questions related to your legal undertakings. Whether you are dealing with a dispute with your neighbour or have questions on latent defects, this service provides direct access to information about your rights and how to take on appropriate proceedings.
Transacting through a participating Royal LePage broker gives you access to :
- A comprehensive insurance program offered at no additional cost by your participating Royal LePage broker.
- Financial support for unexpected expenses related to latent defects, delays or withdrawals during a transaction or special assessments for co-ownerships.
- A legal assistance service† that connects you with a team of lawyers specializing in real estate disputes.
- A sense of security and peace of mind upon the purchase or sale of your property.
- Full support to guide you throughout the claim process.
Want to know more?
Contact Chris today for more information or download the program brochure.
*Participating Royal LePage brokers in Quebec only. Coverage is not offered to every buyer and seller. Please verify with your participating Royal LePage broker if you are eligible for this program. Terms are defined in the insurance policy. †Legal assistance service by phone available to clients of participating Royal LePage brokers effective upon the fulfillment of the conditions on an offer to purchase and during 365 days after the notarial deed has been signed. Protection Royale is underwritten by Sovereign, General Insurance Company, and Octave Assurances Inc. is the program broker of record. Protection Royale is being marketed under an agreement between Octave Assurances Inc. and Royal LePage Real Estate Services, a division of Brookfield Real Estate Services Inc. The Royal LePage name and mark are used by Octave Assurances Inc. under a license from Brookfield Real Estate Services Inc. Protection Royale is not provided, issued or underwritten by Brookfield Real Estate Services Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, direct or indirect parent companies, or any of their employees or agents, and the foregoing make no representations or warranties regarding Protection Royale.